Friday, June 17, 2011

ahMazing HD Theme for iPhone 4

White, stylish, and ready to ahMAZE you! This is my second complete theme and it has turned out very nice!







Download




If you're looking for a simple, yet elegant theme to flash up your iDevice then look no further, with this high definition masterpiece you will fall in love with your iPhone/iPod all over again! It was made completely by me, and includes a sleek dialer, lock screen, springboard with live clock, SMS skin, clock application skin, weather skin, calculator skin, many beautiful icons, a clean graphical user interface, and a marvelous iPod skin! All crafted for you to be able to enjoy your device in a beautiful way, not the way apple intended with its ugly stock look. This was designed and tested on my iPhone 4 running 4.3.3 but will have no troubles running on any retina device, on 4.0 and up. It should also work for any non-retina devices, but I haven't tested it. This theme requires no additional packages to set up, just move the bottom 4 icons out of the way of your spring board to reveal the live clock! It's that easy! I have worked long and hard on this theme, so I would greatly appreciate you to purchase my theme to support me and my work. Thanks!
Version: 1.1
Author: Taylor
Section: Themes (SpringBoard)